Nostrano Vineyards is new to the area, with their vineyard estate and tasting room opening late this year. Here are 5 things you should know about the Hudson Valley’s latest addition to the wine racket.
1. The vineyard hosts events, including weddings, bridal showers & rehearsal dinners. Their first wedding was in June of last year.
Planning a vineyard or winery wedding? Check out this blog post!
2. Wine selection includes pinot noir, cabernet franc, riesling and baco noir.
Need help with a liquor license in New York State? Contact Angelino Law today.
3. They grow 7 types of apples: Red Delicious, Gala, Honey Crisp, Cameo, Stamen, Jonagold and Jonamac.
4. Just because they’re new to the scene, that doesn’t mean they don’t know what they’re doing! The family-owned vineyard has a history of fruit growing through four generations, ever since Joseph and Ben setup J&B Trapani Fruit Growers in 1943.
“Like” Nostrano Vineyards on Facebook!
5. On August 2nd, they’ll be holding the Fork & Cork farm-to-table four-course dinner, prepared with local ingredients and served with paired wines.
Nostrano Vineyards is located at 14 Gala Lane, Milton, NY. For more information, visit NostranoVineyards.com. To find out more about liquor licenses in Dutchess County & surrounding areas, visit Angelino Law online.